Below is information and knowledge on the topic best air fryer steak gather and compiled by the monanngon.net team. Along with other related topics like: Air fryer steak Gordon Ramsay, Ninja air fryer steak, Air fryer steak tips, Air fryer sirloin steak, Air fryer steak recipe, Air fryer steak medium rare, Steak air fryer temp.
=”video” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RMwUfgXWZlM” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;” allowfullscreen>
PERFECT Air Fryer STEAK – Juicy & Tender Every Time!
ir Fryer Steak
This Air Fryer Steak is impeccably seared on the outside and tender juicy on the inside. Cooking steak in an air fryer will create extra flavor and a delicate texture to truly satisfy everyone in your family!
Make this a scrumptious meal with a Caesar Salad, or Garlic Butter Green Beans and a Perfect Baked Potato or Homemade Sweet Potato Fries. Your friends and family are going to love this!
Steak in the Air Fryer
I’m not exaggerating when I say this is a perfect steak. It gives you that crispy crust seared outside and a tender juicy inside, EVERYTIME! Yes, grilling steak is still amazing but it’s getting cold, no one wants to stand outside to grill a steak. Cast iron steak on the stove is divine, but no one wants to fill the house up with smoke all the time. Plus cooking it in the Air Fryer takes the guesswork out how long to cook it for. You don’t have to worry about it getting over done or underdone. You just have to worry about keeping the hungry masses patient.
This is so simple, and easy. Now steak can be the main dish any night of the week, not just reserved for the weekends. It’s quick too, so no need to stress about not having enough time. Your biggest issue will be having enough time to make side dishes. Top the succulent steak with a super decadent yet painless Garlic Butter for a taste you won’t be able to resist.
- Steak: Ribeye, New York or Tri Tip about 1 inch thick
- Oil: I used Olive oil for it’s mild flavor
- Italian Seasoning: Such a classic seasoning that tastes so good.
- Salt and Pepper: To taste
Garlic Herb Butter
- Butter: Softened
- Garlic: Fresh garlic minced
- Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, and Parsley: Using fresh herbs adds subtle flavor and color.
How to Cook Steak in Air Fryer
Air fryers don’t just do potatoes, they can surprisingly create a restaurant worthy meal at home. It’s so simple, hands off and so good you may never cook steak any other way again!
- Preheat and Prepare: Preheat fryer 400 degrees. Rub the steaks with oil on each side. Rub the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper o
- Fry: Put the steaks in the fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping half way through. Let it rest for 10 minutes and top with the garlic butter.
Why Air Fryers Are So Amazing
- Healthy: Air Fryers make everything so easy and so much healthier than traditional methods. It can cut the time in half as well as the fat without sacrificing flavor.
- Frozen: Frozen food can be cooked in the fryer, you’ll just have to adjust the cooking time.
- How It Works: They work by circulating heat all around the food so it’s practically fool proof.
Tips and Variations for Perfect Steak
- Room Temperature: Have your steaks for the best results.
- Spacing: Avoid overcrowding the air fryer so the air can circulate evenly around the steaks.
- Rest: Remove the steaks and let rest on a plate so the fryer doesn’t continue cooking the steaks.
- Seasonings: You can use so many different spices and seasonings to your liking and desire.
- Medium Steak: Set the time to 12 minutes and flip the steak at 6.
- Medium Rare: For a medium-rare steak, cook the steak for 10 minutes and flip it at 5 minutes.
- Well-done steaks take a good 12 to 15 minutes.
FDA’s temperatures for Steak, Use a meat thermometer to test your meat and take out 5 min before your desired doneness.
- Rare: 125°F
- Medium-Rare: 135°F
- Medium: 145°F
- Medium Well: 155°F
- Well: 160°F
More Steak Loving Recipes
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Grilled Steak Fajitas
- Chipotle Steak Rice Bowls
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
- Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms
- 1-2 Ribeye New York, or Tri Tip Steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Prepare the steaks by rubbing olive oil on each side. Rub the Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper on each side.
Add the steak to the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes, turning over ager 6 minutes for medium. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes and top with garlic butter.
Calories506kcal (25%)Carbohydrates1gProtein23g (46%)Fat46g (71%)Saturated Fat23g (115%)Cholesterol130mg (43%)Sodium262mg (11%)Potassium303mg (9%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A757IU (15%)Vitamin C2mg (2%)Calcium31mg (3%)Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Course Dinner, Main Course
Keyword air fryer, air fryer steak
I am Alyssa and the blogger behind The Recipe Critic. I started my blog in June of 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family.
Read More Posts by Alyssa
Extra Information About best air fryer steak That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Perfect Air Fryer Steak – The Recipe Critic
Air Fryer Steak – Skinnytaste
Perfect Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter
Air Fryer Steak – WellPlated.com
Air Fryer Steak – Best Beef Recipes
Perfect Air Fryer Steak | Love Food Not Cooking
Best Air Fryer Steak Recipe – Delish
Frequently Asked Questions About best air fryer steak
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic best air fryer steak, then this section may help you solve it.
Are steaks any good in the air fryer?
High heat is the best for cooking steak, because the less time it spends cooking, the more tender it will be. That makes the air fryer GREAT for cooking steak. The air fryer cooks food by blowing intensely hot air down and around it?an ideal way to make juicy, tender steak that will have your family oohing and ahhing
Which steaks are best in an air fryer?
What cut of beef should I use? You can use any cut of steak you prefer for this recipe, but if you’re using a thinner steak, keep in mind that your cook time may vary. We use filet mignon in air fryer, and they turn out beautifully medium-rare at 4 minutes on each side
Can you cook raw steak in an air fryer?
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees. Prepare the steaks by rubbing olive oil on each side. Rub the Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper on each side. Add the steak to the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes, turning over ager 6 minutes for medium
How long should you put steak in the air fryer?
Preheat a 3.5-quart air fryer to 400 degrees F. Season the steak on both sides with a generous pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Place the steak in the center of the air fryer basket and cook until desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare, 12 minutes for medium and 14 minutes for medium-well.