Below is information and knowledge on the topic air fryer frozen pork tenderloin gather and compiled by the monanngon.net team. Along with other related topics like: How long to cook pork tenderloin in air fryer, Marinated pork tenderloin in air fryer, Frozen pork medallions in air fryer, Frozen breaded pork tenderloin in air fryer, Frozen pork loin in Ninja Foodi air fryer, Smithfield marinated pork tenderloin in air fryer, Air fryer BBQ pork tenderloin, Air fryer pork tenderloin and potatoes.
=”video” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/vrPuKsbPI9E” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;” allowfullscreen>
EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN PORK CHOPS RECIPES. How to …
erloin in Air Fryer
Jump to Recipe
If you are looking for a delicious herb-roasted pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe that is ready in under 30-minutes, then you can stop right here! Seasoned with a blend of rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and pepper, our air fryer tenderloin recipe is the easiest way to serve this mouthwatering cut of tender boneless pork. Pair with additional air fryer recipes to create a dinner that is a WHOLE LOTTA YUM.
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Ingredient Notes
- Step by Step Instructions
- Recipe Tips
- Common Questions
- More Air Fryer Pork Recipes
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
If our family had to describe this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe in just one word it truly would be “yum.” Simple, we know, but there is something about seasoning a boneless pork tenderloin in rosemary and garlic, roasting it in the air fryer, and cutting it into melt-in-your-mouth medallions that makes “yum” seem absolutely perfect.
Just like the pork. 😉
We kept things super simple as we paired our air fryer tenderloin with these air fryer whole potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and a side salad. Next time, however, we are going to pair our pork tenderloin air fryer recipe with air fryer sweet potato slices and air fryer frozen asparagus simply because we love making complete dinners in our air fryer.
Speaking of, if you are looking for additional ways to serve pork using your air fryer look no further than our boneless air fryer pork chops recipe and our air fryer country style ribs dinner. Both of these recipes will show you just how “yum” air fryer pork recipes can be.
Why You’ll Love This!
- Our pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe is packed with robust flavor as we are roasting our boneless pork roast with an herb-infused seasoning blend.
- Ready with just 20-minutes of less of cooktime, air fryer tenderloin makes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that does not sacrafice an ounce of flavor.
- Easily make this air fryer pork roast part of your healthy lifestyle when you follow our recipe for this keto, low-carb, gluten-free, and sugar-free dinner main dish.
- Seasoned with a blend of rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper, our roast pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe doesn’t require any special ingredients to create a restaurant-quality meal.
On Keto? Grab our FREE keto foods list here OR Snag our Keto Binder HERE
Making this pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe perfect, simply gather your pork roast, some good olive oil, and the four common kitchen spices needed to make the herb mixture seasoning.
- pork tenderloin
- virgin olive oil
- dried rosemary, chopped
- garlic powder
- fine sea salt
- course ground pepper
** Please see the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the exact quantities **
- Instead of using chopped dried rosemary, Italian seasoning or herbs de Provence can be substituted.
An Air Fryer- We have a Cosori XL basket style air fryer, an Omni Plus oven style air fryer, and a small 3.2L Farberware basket style air fryer. The Cosori was used in this recipe.
Step by Step Instructions
Simple. While this air fryer pork tenderloin is going to taste amazing, making this delicious dinner is so simple. After coating our boneless pork roast with a blend of rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper, we are going to roast it, let it rest, and then slice it into beautiful medallions. Yum!
Preheat the air fryer to 400 F for 5 minutes.
Remove the packaging from the pork tenderloin and pat it dry with paper towels.
Trim the excess fat from the pork.
Brush the olive oil on both sides of the pork roast.
In a small bowl combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pat the seasoning into both sides of the pork roast with clean hands.
Put the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the air fryer.
The pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe will take about 17-19 minutes to cook at 400 F.
The pork roast is done when the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 F (for medium-rare) up to 160 F (for medium) when tested with a digital meat thermometer. Yours could take longer than the time stated since air fryer models can vary.
For the pork to be at its juiciest, cook it to medium-rare at 145 F.
Let the roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing into it. Any juices from the roast can be used to spoon over the top of the pork before serving.
- Patting the pork dry prior to coating with oil and seasoning will help them both stick to the pork roast and ensure the best flavor of your finished tenderloin.
- For best results, allow your air fryer to preheat for at least 5 minutes.
- To ensure you are cooking your pork tenderloin to the proper temperature we highly recommend using a digital meat thermometer.
- Allow your cooked pork tenderloin roast to rest for 5 minutes after cooking and before you cut into this. This will allow the juices to redistribute and help keep your finished product moist and delicous.
- Pork tenderloin and pork loin are NOT the same and are cuts from different parts of the pig.
- The pork we used in the recipe weighed 1 lb, if yours weighs more than that it’ll take longer to cook.
How long does pork take in an air fryer?
At 400 F you can cook air fryer pork chops in 12 minutes, a small pork tenderloin in 17 minutes, and country-style ribs in 40 minutes.
How long do you cook a frozen pork tenderloin in an air fryer?
To cook a frozen pork tenderloin in an air fryer, preheat your unit to 400 F for 5 minutes, then cook the prepared roast for about 23-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 F for medium-rare pork tenderloin. For best results, verify the internal temperature with a digital thermometer.
More Air Fryer Pork Recipes
Looking for more air fryer pork recipes?
- Air fryer boneless pork chops
- Air fryer country style ribs
- Air fryer ribs (baby back)
Please leave a review if you make our recipe! We love feedback from readers, plus it helps others too.
Come connect with us on Instagram! Be sure to tag us (wholelotta.yum) when you make a recipe. You can also find us on Facebook, and Pinterest.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp course ground pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F for 5 minutes.
- Remove the packaging from the pork tenderloin and pat it dry with paper towels. Trim the excess fat from the pork.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of the pork roast.
- In a small bowl combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pat the seasoning into both sides of the pork roast with clean hands.
- Put the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the air fryer. The pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe will take about 17-19 minutes to cook at 400 F. The pork roast is done when the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 F (for medium-rare) up to 160 F (for medium) when tested with a digital meat thermometer. Yours could take longer than the time stated since air fryer models can vary. For the pork to be at it’s juiciest, cook it to medium rare at 145 F.
- Let the roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing into it. Any juices from the roast can be used to spoon over the top of the pork before serving. Enjoy!
Pork tenderloin and pork loin are NOT the same and are cuts from different parts of the pig.
The pork in the recipe weighed 1 lb, if yours weighs more than that it’ll take longer to cook.
Instead of using chopped dried rosemary, Italian seasoning or herbs de Provence can be substituted.
it’s essential to let the roast rest for 5 minutes before serving, it distributes the valuable juices to the meat instead of leaking out of the roast.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 241Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 103mgSodium 372mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 37g
CALL TO ACTION (Jen will add code for email list form if it relates)
(Jen will insert hidden Pinterest pin)
Extra Information About air fryer frozen pork tenderloin That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
JUICY Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer with Rosemary
Easy Marinated Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
Best Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin – Quick & Easy Dinner
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe – Meat Eating Military Man
Air Fryer Pork Loin or Tenderloin – The Typical Mom
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin-Little Sprouts Learning
Air Fryer Roast Pork (Juicy pork with crispy crackling)
Frequently Asked Questions About air fryer frozen pork tenderloin
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic air fryer frozen pork tenderloin, then this section may help you solve it.
How long do you air fry a frozen tenderloin?
Why You Will Love This Recipe:
- It’s quick! Frozen chicken tenderloins take just 15 minutes in the air fryer!
- The air fryer is one of the best ways to cook frozen chicken. No need to turn on the oven or stove!
- It’s simple! …
- There are so many ways to enjoy chicken tenderloins! …
- No need to thaw.
Can pork tenderloin be cooked from frozen?
Yes, you can roast or bake pork in the oven from frozen. However, the cooking time will be around one and a half times as long as for unfrozen pork. For example, if a recipe for cooking fresh pork takes one hour to cook, then using frozen pork for the recipe would take 1½ hours.
How long do you cook frozen pork in air fryer?
Frozen ? Yep, you read that right, you can cook frozen pork chops in the air fryer! If you are cooking frozen pork chops you’ll cook them at 375 degrees F for 10-14 minutes
Can you cook a frozen pork roast in the air fryer?
You can cook an air fryer pork shoulder, an air fryer boston butt, an air fryer pork loin or even go frozen. Plus, it doesn’t stop there, as you can also cook pork ribs, pork tenderloin and even pork belly in the air fryer
How long does it take to cook a frozen pork tenderloin?
Since we are cooking frozen meat the cooking time will be longer than normal. As a general rule, I like to cook 30 minutes per pound for frozen pork tenderloin on high pressure, and it turns out great. For fresh or thawed meat, cook for 20 minutes per pound on the high-pressure setting.
Can you cook straight from frozen in air fryer?
Whether you’re cooking finger foods for a party or serving up snacks for the fam; Air-Fryers are perfect for cooking frozen foods. Find cook times and temperatures quickly with this convenient easy-to-use chart. Air Frying = cooking made simple.
What is the best way to cook a frozen pork loin?
Our favorite method involves grilling the tenderloin over medium-high heat. Set the frozen pork directly on the cooking grate, then close the lid. Let the pork cook for 22 to 30 minutes, turning every 5-7 minutes to ensure that the meat cooks evenly.
Can you put frozen meat in an air fryer?
With no prep time & 10-15 minutes of cooking you can cook delicious, juicy, tender Frozen Steak in Air Fryer *. The best way to cook frozen steak, and you will be surprised that it’s just as good as fresh!
Can I cook frozen pork without defrosting?
The USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) says meat is safe to cook without thawing and that it will ?take approximately 50% longer than the recommended time for fully thawed or fresh meat and poultry.?