Below is information and knowledge on the topic air fry pf chang’s chicken egg rolls gather and compiled by the monanngon.net team. Along with other related topics like: Chung’s frozen egg rolls in air fryer, P.F. Chang’s frozen egg Rolls, How to cook frozen egg rolls in air fryer oven, How long to air fry frozen egg rolls, Pagoda egg rolls air fryer, Tai Pei pork egg rolls in air fryer, Minh frozen egg rolls in air fryer, How long to cook egg rolls in air fryer.
Easy Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe Tips
g Rolls in the Air Fryer
Jump to Recipe
Frozen egg rolls in the air fryer come out crispy and hot in just minutes with no oil needed.
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls are one of my favorite ways to make an easy dinner or appetizer. I pair them with some rice and air fryer vegetables for a quick and easy meal.
I like to mix it up between normal-sized frozen egg rolls, mini egg rolls, and even spring rolls, so I’m providing the cooking instructions to all three for you! It’s all available in a printable format at the bottom of this post as well.
If you’re looking to serve these frozen egg rolls or spring rolls as an appetizer, feel free to check out this great list of air fryer appetizers for other foods to pair with it!
In this post I will teach you:
- How to cook air fryer frozen egg rolls so they come out crispy – including the time and temp
- The best way to reheat egg rolls (spoiler: it’s in the air fryer)
- How to cook spring rolls in the air fryer
- How to cook frozen mini egg rolls in the air fryer – these are fantastic as well!
- Which method is best when cooking frozen lumpia in the air fryer
If you’re looking for a way to cook your vegetable egg rolls or chicken egg rolls, these cooking directions will work great! They result in a perfect crispy shell every time.
STEP ONE: Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
Preheating your air fryer is what gives the frozen egg rolls the extra crispiness you know and love. It also helps it cook evenly by letting the inside heat up nice and hot while keeping the outside the perfect texture.
STEP TWO: Place the frozen egg rolls in the air fryer in one layer not touching and cook for 8-10 minutes.
I found I did not need to flip them halfway through and still got the same crispiness on all sides of the frozen egg roll.
You can always use an Instant-Read Thermometer, like the Kizen thermometer I use, to check to make sure the insides are fully cooked and hot before pulling them out.
I love to use this technique while testing recipes too to ensure all my food is cooked correctly.
STEP THREE: Remove the egg rolls from the air fryer, let sit for 2 to 3 minutes to cool, then carefully enjoy (they may still be hot on the inside).
What Brands of Egg Rolls Can I Use?
You can use any kind of frozen egg rolls with these directions, but here are just a few ideas:
- Tai Pei frozen egg rolls
- P.F. Chang’s frozen egg rolls
- Trader Joe’s
- Marathon frozen spring rolls (using the spring rolls directions below)
- Costco vegetable spring rolls (again, using the directions below)
Do I Need to Use Oil to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls?
No! No oil is needed to cook most frozen foods in the air fryer, including frozen egg rolls in the air fryer.
Since a lot of frozen foods (especially in the US) already contain oil for various reasons, this oil is enough to keep the food from drying out.
If you do happen to look at your egg rolls and seeing them starting to look very dry, spritz them with an EVO Oil Mister to help them cook up nice and crispy.
I have never needed to do this with cooking with different brands of frozen egg rolls, but it can depend on the brand and how they are originally prepared.
Check out this extensive guide on how to use oil in the air fryer and which oils to stay away from.
How to Reheat Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
This method works on reheating restaurant egg rolls, egg rolls from takeout, and even air fryer frozen egg rolls that need to be reheated!
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. I still recommend preheating your air fryer when reheating foods as it gives the food this quick crisp and replicates how it tasted on day one.
- Place the leftover egg rolls in the air fryer and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the egg rolls from the air fryer and enjoy!
How to Cook Frozen Spring Rolls in the Air Fryer
Spring rolls and egg rolls may look very similar, but they’re made differently – mainly from the outside.
A spring roll is made up of a flour or rice wrapper. The wrapper is thinner than an egg roll, resulting in a smaller appetizer.
An egg roll is made of a wrapper that contains egg. The egg creates a thicker texture and fullness. These will look bigger than the typical spring roll.
Since the egg roll is much bigger than the spring roll, they cook differently in the air fryer. I use these directions to cook frozen lumpia in the air fryer as well.
Use these cooking directions to cook frozen spring in the air fryer.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the frozen spring rolls in the air fryer and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the spring rolls from the air fryer and enjoy!*
*You can reheat these by cooking at 350 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes, preheated.
How to Make Frozen Mini Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
If you’ve never made frozen mini egg rolls before, you are missing out! Since they’re so small, the amount of crunch from the wrapper is just everything.
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Put the frozen mini egg rolls in the air fryer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Since they are smaller, they cook faster than normal-sized egg rolls.
- Remove the mini egg rolls from the air fryer and enjoy!*
*You can reheat these by cooking at 350 degrees for about 2 minutes, preheated.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Dumplings from Frozen
- Air Fryer Spring Rolls
- The Best Frozen Foods to Make in Your Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Ravioli in 3 Ingredients
- Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties
Love air frying? Join our newsletter! You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or join our free Facebook Air Frying Community.
- 5 frozen egg rolls, or spring rolls or mini egg rolls per directions below
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Place the frozen egg rolls in the air fryer not touching and cook them for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the air fryer, let cool slightly, then enjoy!*
*reheat at 350 degrees for 3 minutes, preheated
How to Cook Frozen Spring Rolls in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. Place frozen spring rolls in the air fryer and cook for 7 to 8 minutes until warmed thoroughly. Remove from the air fryer and enjoy!*
*reheat at 350 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes, preheated
How to Cook Frozen Mini Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
1. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
2. Place the frozen mini egg rolls in the air fryer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until warmed thoroughly. Remove them from the air fryer and enjoy!*
*reheat at 350 degrees for about 2 minutes
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 223Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 417mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gProtein: 7g
Extra Information About air fry pf chang’s chicken egg rolls That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer | Everyday Family Cooking
Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer – Bites with Bri
Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer – Air Fry Anytime
Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer – Home Cooked Harvest
The BEST Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls – A Table Full of Joy
Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer – Air Frying Foodie
Frozen Egg Rolls In The Air Fryer – Fork To Spoon
Frequently Asked Questions About air fry pf chang’s chicken egg rolls
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic air fry pf chang’s chicken egg rolls, then this section may help you solve it.
Can you air Fry PF Chang’s egg rolls?
How do you air fry PF Chang’s frozen egg rolls? Air fry for 12-14 minutes at 400 degrees. The best way to cook frozen egg rolls is in the air fryer. It is faster than the oven, less messy compared to deep frying, and they are way crispier than if cooked in the microwave
How long do I cook frozen egg rolls in an air fryer?
Air Fryer Instructions
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- Add the frozen egg rolls to the air fryer basket and make sure they’re evenly spread out and in one layer. …
- Close the air fryer and air fry for 12 minutes at 370 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can you cook frozen chicken egg rolls in an air fryer?
Place the frozen egg rolls in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket. Air Fry Egg Rolls at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked fully and the egg rolls golden brown. Carefully remove from the basket of the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce, fried rice, and more.
How do you make PF Changs chicken egg rolls?
Preheat oven to 425°F. 2. Remove egg rolls from carton and inner wrapper. Cook on baking sheet 12 to 14 minutes until crispy and golden brown.