Below is information and knowledge on the topic air fry breaded chicken patties gather and compiled by the monanngon.net team. Along with other related topics like: How long to cook chicken patties in air fryer, Homemade chicken patties in air fryer, Chicken patties air fryer Tyson, How long to air fry Tyson chicken patties, How long to cook frozen chicken patties in air fryer, How to make frozen chicken patties better, Frozen chicken patties cooking instructions, Tyson Spicy chicken patties air fryer.
=”video” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_UkBL2VPh4″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;” allowfullscreen>
>3:06Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Patties – works with Tyson, Purdue, Foster Farms, any brand breaded patty!YouTube · Melanie Cooks · Aug 15, 2022
icken Patties in the Air Fryer
Jump to Recipe
Enjoy extra crispy frozen chicken patties in the air fryer in little time. It’s the perfect quick lunch or dinner option for the whole family!
Cooking frozen foods in the air fryer is a favorite of mine. We put everything from air fryer hot dogs to air fryer mozzarella sticks in the air fryer and they cook to perfection.
I’m going to explain how to cook air fryer chicken patties, how to reheat chicken patties, and how to melt cheese on them the easy way.
I’ve used these directions on Tyson chicken patties in the air fryer and also Morningstar chicken patties (yes, the vegan variety)!
While some Tyson packages have “air fryer” instructions on some of their bags, I find that the time and temperature provided doesn’t give the best results.
This recipe uses no oil, but still gets that crispy outside breading you love!
Love air frying food from frozen? Check out these other delicious air fryer frozen recipes!
What Are Chicken Patties?
Chicken patties are basically ground up chicken pressed into a patty. That patty is then fully breaded, cooked, then frozen, and sold in stores.
This means the frozen chicken patties in the stores are precooked and just need to be warmed up.
It’s kind of like a frozen breaded chicken breast, but with shredded up chicken pieces instead of fully intact.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties
- Air Fryer Bone-in Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Dino Nuggets
- Air Fryer Brats
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Frozen Chicken Strips in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Patties
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. It’s important to preheat so the patties will cook evenly.
- Place frozen chicken patties in the air fryer in one single layer.
- Cook chicken patties for 7-8 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Place buns inside the air fryer and cook for 1-2 minutes until crisped up (if desired).
- Remove from air fryer, place chicken patties on buns, and enjoy immediately or store in fridge for up to 3 days using reheating directions below.
The chicken does not need to reach 165 degrees since it is already pre-cooked chicken.
How to Melt Cheese on Top of a Chicken Patty
I love putting spicy pepper jack cheese on my chicken patties, but if you’ve ever tried putting a slice of cheese on something in an air fryer, you know it flies off immediately.
This is a fun trick I use to melt cheese without any added tools and it works perfectly every time.
- Place chicken patty on the bun (if using) and place in the air fryer.
- Turn the air fryer off completely and put a piece of cheese on the chicken patty.
- Close your air fryer and let it sit for 30-60 seconds. The cheese will melt from the residual heat in the air fryer!
I also use this trick when making Air Fryer Cheeseburgers.
How to Reheat a Chicken Patty in the Air Fryer
Reheating chicken patties in an air fryer is 1,000 times better than trying to reheat them in the microwave. The breading stays crispy and it tastes like you just cooked them the first time!
- Preheat your air fryer 350 degrees.
- Place chicken patties into the air fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes until warmed thoroughly.
- Finish recipe with toasting bun and melting cheese as stated in recipe below.
- Enjoy immediately!
Try using frozen chicken patties in one of these other recipes:
- Spice it up with our famous 5-minute buffalo sauce recipe
- Use it in this spicy buffalo chicken sandwich recipe
- Substitute a chicken patty in this easy buffalo chicken wrap
Love air frying? Join our newsletter! You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or join our free Facebook Air Frying Community.
- 2 frozen chicken patties
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the frozen chicken patties in the air fryer side by side and cook for 7-9 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- If putting cheese on them, turn the air fryer off, place a slice of cheese on each patty, and close the air fryer drawer. Let sit with the air fryer off for 30-60 seconds until cheese melts.
- Remove them from the air fryer, add any additional toppings, if desired, and enjoy!
How to Reheat Chicken Patties in the Air Fryer:
1. Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken patties in air fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes until thoroughly heated and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 301Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 546mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 13g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.
Extra Information About air fry breaded chicken patties That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
Frozen Chicken Patties in the Air Fryer
Frozen Chicken Patties in Air Fryer – Air Frying Foodie
Air Fryer Chicken Patties (Frozen or Homemade)
Crispy Frozen Chicken Patties In Air Fryer Recipe
Frozen Chicken Patties In Air Fryer – Bake It With Love
Air Fryer Chicken Patties – Crumb Top Baking
Tyson Chicken Patties In Air Fryer – Recipe This
Frozen Chicken Patties in Air Fryer – The Typical Mom
Frequently Asked Questions About air fry breaded chicken patties
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic air fry breaded chicken patties, then this section may help you solve it.
How long do you cook breaded chicken patties in an air fryer?
Set the air fryer temperature to 360 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degrees Celcius. Air fry chicken patties for 10 minutes. For extra crispy chicken patties, add an additional minute or two. Carefully remove the chicken patties from the air fryer basket and add them to hamburger buns and top with your favorite toppings.
How do you fry chicken patties in an air fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place two chicken patties into the air fryer basket or onto your air fryer trays. Cook for 8 minutes and check the patties. Flip and crisp up for an additional 2-3 minutes if desired.
How long do you air fry frozen breaded chicken?
Place the frozen breaded chicken breasts in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Make sure they aren’t overlapping. No oil spray is needed. Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 10 minutes
Can you cook breaded chicken burgers in an air fryer?
No need to turn on the oven, and no deep frying necessary! Made with chicken thighs in panko crumbs and simple flavours, air fryer crispy chicken burgers are a quick and easy crowd pleaser the whole family will love. Ready in just 30 minutes, these healthier homemade burgers are so juicy and flavorful
How long should I air fry breaded?
Air fry the breaded chicken breast on the first side for 4 minutes. Slide out the basket, flip the chicken, then continue cooking for 2 to 5 additional minutes, depending upon the size of your chicken and your air fryer model.
Do you have to flip patties in an air fryer?
It’s a good idea to flip burgers in an air fryer halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking. To cook your hamburgers to the desired doneness, refer to the temperatures below. Rare temperature is 125 to 130 degrees F. Medium rare temperature is 130-140 degrees F.
How do you cook raw breaded chicken patties?
Bake: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread frozen patties on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Pan Fry: Heat vegetable oil (1/8?) in skillet until hot. Fry patties in the hot oil over medium heat 10-12 minutes, turning over after 5-6 minutes.
Can frozen chicken patties be air fried?
Yes, you can cook frozen chicken patties in an air fryer. You don’t need to thaw frozen chicken patties. In fact, in my opinion this is the best way to cook frozen chicken patties. Place them, frozen, in the air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes at 400° F, flipping halfway.